Index

Yearly update

Yearly update

Postby stealth » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Looks like it's that time of the year again.
This year we've seen a shift from FPS games to MOBA, RPG and strategy titles. Dota2, Heros of Newerth, League of Legends, Path of exile, Age of Empires and more recently Civilization V to name a few. With Battlefield 4 & Titanfall on the horizon I think in 2014 we'll see a return of FPS games.

Recently our teamspeak has been joined by some guys from V33. When they're not enjoying a long romantic walk on the beach or writing erotic novels they enjoy blowing of some steam on arma & darksouls (At least that's been my impression so far :P). Zeb0b has a minecraft server with FTB on it so we'll definitely have to give that a go in the near future.

In an unrelated event we had to reset the teamspeak server last week due to somebody banning everybody and screwing up all of the channels. As a result all of the descriptions have been lost, but as I see it this just gives us a chance to make them better than last time :D. To prevent the same thing happenening in the future we've implemented a new server group "Server Wizard", recognizable by the white top hat. Server admins can do eveything they could previously except assign people to server groups, this is the extra role Server wizard has.

Boring stuff:
- Added a welcome message to the website so people know we're more active than the website shows.
- Updated the teamspeak page (removed the info about Teamsync)

Thanks to everybody that's helped make the Gentlemens League such an awesome community and fun place to hang out. I'm looking forward to what the future holds and the epic games that await!
:D :D
stealth

Return to Announcements